Evermotion collections for Unreal Engine give another dimension for architectural visualizations. You can not only present still images or pre-rendered animations, but also you can include interactivity in your scenes. Walk freely, look at your interiors and exteriors from every angle, change colors and lighting and still maintain photorealistic quality. Archinteriors for UE vol. 2 includes home and office interior scenes made exclusively for Unreal Engine. You will find here 4 complete scenes with furniture, foliage, rain and snow particle systems and props – over 600 unique models.
- Improved lighting – we made every effort to achieve the best rendering quality that is possible in Unreal Engine.
- We included blueprints for interactive doors and switchable lamps. You can use them in your scenes, learn from them and make your Unreal scenes more interactive.
- We included particle systems for rain and snow animation.
- In all scenes we used instanced shaders. This way it is a lot easier to make your own shaders, based on our realistic base shaders.
- We put animated foliage in our scenes that can be easily configured (for eg. you can change wind instensity or speed)
- Compatible with Unreal Engine 4.9
Want to learn how to use this product in your visualizations? Watch seven pro tips that will improve your Unreal visualizations.
Archinteriors for UE vol. 2 uses the Unreal® Engine. Unreal® is a trademark or registered trademark of Epic Games, Inc. in the United States of America and elsewhere. Unreal® Engine, Copyright 1998 – 2015, Epic Games, Inc. All rights reserved.
Unreal Engine – 4.9
- Textures / Materials:Yes / Yes
- File size:4.4 GB
- Free sample:-
- PDF Catalogue:DOWNLOAD