This class is designed for those of you who are ready to take the next step with your 3d projects. Whether you are a game creator, an architectural visualization specialist, or just aspiring artist, this class is right for you.
The intent of the class is to show how to leverage the capabilities of Unreal Engine 4, a real time gaming engine which is FREE, to turn your static 3d projects into something much more powerful — a virtual reality environment.
You will also learn how to animate your projects using the game engine. This real time animation can potentially save you days and days of render time, as these animations render in just seconds!
If you are looking to add the next big thing to your workflow, or if you are interested in applying your 3d modeling skills to video games, please join the course.
See you in class.
NOTE: This class is taught by Adam Zollinger, a successful 3d artist, author, and Udemy Instructor. Adam has over 9,000 satisfied students already and has proven to be a wealth of knowledge in the field of 3d and digital art. He can also be your companion on the path to becoming a professional, as he is always willing to answer student questions, share personal insights, and help diagnose technical problems.
What are the requirements?
- basic 3d modeling and materials
- basic knowledge of some 3d platform, preferably 3ds Max (although any should work)
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 34 lectures and 2.5 hours of content!
- import your projects / models into Unreal Engine
- use templates to easily start navigating your build environment in real time
- start your own real time project from scratch
- light a scene using UE4 tools
- create / edit basic materials in UE4
- add collisions, simple scripts, players, and objects to your virtual environment
- find your way around the UE4 UI
- use the basic tools with the UE4 game engine
- create your own real time projects
- export projects as “game” levels for others to explore
- create real time architectural walkthroughs for clients to explore projects in virtual reality
- render real time animations from your UE4 project in a matter of seconds
- learn more advanced techniques as additional lectures are continually added