REAL BOULDERS is the first boulder model library that deserves the right to be called “real”. The set of 15 highly realistic boulders are recreated from real world boulders via photogrammetry. The boulders have been photographed and meticulously recreated in 3D by using several methods and applications to ensure highest possible realism. Each boulder model is viewable from any angle so that it can be rotated for further variation. The models include high resolution 4k maps for DIFFUSE, REFLECTION, BUMP, DISPLACEMENT and NORMAL mapping and are available for several 3D applications and renderers for wide compatibility and easy-of-use.
CONTENT, FORMATS and TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS
- 15 highly detailed 3D models of large boulders
- 4k maps for DIFFUSE, BUMP, REFLECTION, NORMAL and DISPLACEMENT
- Ready-to-use preset libraries for Forest Pack Pro (3ds Max), MODO and CINEMA 4D
- 3Ds Max 2012 and above with vray 2.x or higher, Corona Renderer, mental ray, Octane Render 2.x, Scanline
- CINEMA 4D R16 (vrayforc4d, Corona Renderer, Octane Render, Advanced Render)
- MODO 801
- LightWave (version 9 or higher / Standard Renderer and Octane Render)
- OBJ format
- FBX 2012 format
Real Boulders includes 15 models of Boulders viewable from any direction.
Any boulder can be used from many directions, providing many more variations
All of the boulders are prepared to be usable from any direction. This means that you are not limited to rotating a boulder only horizontally by 360° (as many other models do), but you can rotate each boulder also vertically in any direction, giving you many more options to vary the boulders in a scene.
Included material layers
4k textures for Diffuse, Bump, Reflection, Normal and Displacement
* These examples are low-resolution versions of the high resolution 4k textures